Mar 30, 2014

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1. The sound Princess Snifflefritz made when she is content, like a sweet sigh.

 2. The way Princess Magpie skips when she is happy or proud of herself.

3. Princess Snifflefritz sleeping with her teddy.

4. Sweet sisters enjoying each other showing off their matching hair cuts!

5. My sweet baby boy falling asleep in his chair and the feeling of him snuggling into me as I carry him up to bed.

6. Spring is coming even if it doesn't seem like it.

7. Prince Charming sharing his stories and the things that make him laught with me.

8. Princess Belle planning picnics and games for the future.

9. Planning for the rest of this year!

No comments:

Twitter