Mar 29, 2014

Saturday Photohunt:

The Saturday PhotoHunts for this week are: Trees and Bird.  You would think it would be easy to get pictures of these, but I had troubles.  I take LOTS of pics of my kids outside and I have a soft spot for pics of them near or in trees, but it took me a while to find pics where they hadn't scared the birds away.

But I managed:


And I found our bird feeder in a tree!

I found some pics of Princess Belle and her best friend perched like birds in a tree


 And I also found lots of cool pics which had trees but no birds in them.  I couldn't help but share a couple:












5 comments:

Roan said...

Very nice selection of trees and birds. Like the kids too. I enjoy seeing happy, smiling faces.

Carver said...

Great take on the themes. I love seeing the children in the trees. I used to like to climb trees and so did my daughter when she was growing up. Unfortunately my daughter broke her collar bone when a branch broke. I never would have let her climb that particular tree but she was playing with neighborhood children. The moral of the story is, don't climb old sycamore trees with rotten branches.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I had trouble getting picture of birds. They wouldn't stand still.

Coffee is on

Annie said...

What a nice collection of photos!

Gattina said...

Very nice combination of both themes !

Twitter