- 12 oz. Ground Turkey...
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 8 oz white mushrooms, chopped
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- one 6 oz can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey (or brown sugar or sugar substitute)
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey (or sugar substitute)
- 1 tbsp Dijon/spicy mustard
- 1 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 8-12 large iceberg lettuce leaves (I used butter lettuce)
- Shredded carrots for serving
- Bean sprouts for serving
- Chopped cilantro for serving
- brown turkey in oil in large Sauté pan, until no longer pink. (I add some seasoning to meat to my liking, garlic powder, pepper, onion powder)
- Add mushrooms, green onions, garlic, water chestnuts, cook until mushrooms soften.
- In small bowl, mix soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar pour over Turkey mixture and cook 1 minute remove from heat.
- whisk together all ingredients with 1/4 cup water.
Serve on lettuce leaves, drizzle with sauce and vegetables for serving!