Mar 23, 2013

Saturday Photohunt: Flow and What Makes You Happy






The themes this week are Flow and What Makes You Happy.  This was not a tough one for me.  If someone asks me what makes me happy, my first instinct is my kids.  They make every day a little more special just being a part of it.  They LOVE water and anywhere that water is flowing they are thrilled, which makes me happy too.  The hardest part was narrowing down which flowing water pics to choose!
 
I couldn't resist sharing a pic from 2011 where we went for a picnic in the park and let the kids play in the water park.  It was a  fun day and Princess Magpie had a wonderful time and watching her run and splash and play in the flowing water, made me very happy.
 
 
I have one of Little Prince anxiously watching the water flow into the tub, he couldn't wait to get in there. He LOVES bath-time and watching him get so excited when he watches the water flow makes me very happy.


But then I thought of another kind of flow, the way hair flows back and forth in the breeze like in this pic.  It reminds me of why this upcoming move to the country will make me so happy.  I want my kids to have the chance to see animals up close, to see the country, real farms, and to really enjoy that kind of freedom.  This pic with the horse's mane and Princess Belle's hair flowing in the wind makes me very happy.



10 comments:

YTSL said...

Cool photos and like your accompanying words too. :)

Gattina said...

That's of course a good reason to be happy !

Trekcapri said...

Hi TCHarris, this is a wonderful photo collection for the dual themes. Your kids are so adorable and it's so cool that they enjoy water so much. Also love the flowing hair of the horse. How lovely that you will be moving to the country.

Have a great weekend.

Carver said...

Great take on the theme. Wonderful shots of your children.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I can see the kids are having fun in the water.

Coffee is on.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

great post...I think children having fun makes everybody happy

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

I am loving the easy flow of this weekend ~
Happy hunting y'all.
Sandi

Team Tabby said...

We love flowing water and happy children! Great photos.

magiceye said...

Lovely takes

magiceye said...

Lovely take on the theme

Twitter