Mar 24, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
Purchasing a (new to us) F-150 extended cab truck that has enough room for our whole family but is also great for our move.  It is one step in the plan of moving to the country and it cost us less than $1000! (he removed the toolbox that is in the picture)







Kids who love waking up to the smell of freshly baked goods for breakfast.

Friends who take me out for a girls night out to celebrate my birthday.  I have never done that.

A friend who can talk for hours on the phone with me even though we haven't seen each other in over a year!

Counting down the days to the move. 

Movers who are coming to give us a proper estimate in a few days.  They are optomistic that they can give us a better price than the last guys we spoke to.

Feeling good enjoying the fresh air as I shovelled the driveway to prepare for our new truck!

An adorable baby boy who just turned one year old and greets me every morning by clapping his hands and shouting, "Yay!" when he sees me walk into the room.


This little face looking up at me while he is busy crawling around the floor

Little girls who love to play dressup and to tell me their stories (even if they stuff teddy bears down the back of their dresses to keep them from falling off.


Inexpensive birthday celebrations that cause major excitement


A baby boy tired out by all the fun and insists on rocking himself to sleep in his favorite bouncy seat instead of in his crib.  LOL
 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

What beautiful kids you have. We celebrated a birthday this week too! I love how excited my daughter was, even though our little celebration was inexpensive as well. :)
Amanda - http://wildarmadillos.com

Twitter