Mar 17, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
  1. Excited little faces when a few simple things are done for St. Patrick's day
  2. Little faces pressed against the window, excited that the snow is melting and that spring will soon be here.
  3. Living close to wonderful farmer's markets that allow me to get farm fresh groceries of all kinds.
  4. Little girls who are finally getting this potty training thing down!
  5. The news that we will probably be moving out of this awful neighbourhood a month earlier even if it means that I have to work really hard to make that happen.
  6. Discovering the wonderful flavor a cinnamon stick and some lemon can add to a relaxing cup of green tea. 
  7. Long walks on warm days that sooth the soul and calm the worried mind. 
  8. My adorable baby baby boy who gets his breakfast everywhere (even in his ears!) and then happily plays with the doorstop.  I love watching his discovery of the world.
     
  9. Prince Charming taking over watching the  kids in the evening so that I can go to bed and catch up on my missing sleep. 
  10.  

2 comments:

Kelly L said...

Great list - I miss the days when my girls were little.. teenagers not as cute... ha

I've Become My Mother
I've Become My Mother facebook

momto5 said...

wonderful list. :) love the baby playing with doorstop.

Twitter