Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
- Excited little faces when a few simple things are done for St. Patrick's day
- Little faces pressed against the window, excited that the snow is melting and that spring will soon be here.
- Living close to wonderful farmer's markets that allow me to get farm fresh groceries of all kinds.
- Little girls who are finally getting this potty training thing down!
- The news that we will probably be moving out of this awful neighbourhood a month earlier even if it means that I have to work really hard to make that happen.
- Discovering the wonderful flavor a cinnamon stick and some lemon can add to a relaxing cup of green tea.
- Long walks on warm days that sooth the soul and calm the worried mind.
- My adorable baby baby boy who gets his breakfast everywhere (even in his ears!) and then happily plays with the doorstop. I love watching his discovery of the world.
- Prince Charming taking over watching the kids in the evening so that I can go to bed and catch up on my missing sleep.