Mar 11, 2013

Chocolate Chip Biscuits

 
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1 tbsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/4 cup margarine
  • 1 cup water
  • 1/2 cup sugar
  • 1/2 chocolate chips
  •  
    Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
     
    Put all the dry ingredients into a bowl. Using a fork, blend the margarine into the dry ingredients until the mixture breaks down into fine particles. (I like grating cold margarine into the mixture).  Mix in chocolate chips.  Add water and mix until just combines (Do NOT overmix!).

    Drop them by tablespoons onto cookie sheet.  Bake for 12 - 15 minutes.

    These must have been good as the kids ate them so fast, I never even got to taste them. 

    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I must admit I'd never get this far, as far as baking chocolate chip *anything*. I don't like to bake and I'd end up eating all the chocolate chips straight out of the bag first anyway. ;)

    But they do look so good... Mmm...

    Lisa Boyle said...

    These look absolutely amazing! I am for sure making them with my kids and soon! :-) Thanks so much for linking up with "Try a New Recipe Tuesday!" I hope you will be able to join us again this week.

    Twitter