Mar 31, 2013

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1. Pancake breakfasts with my all my babies.


2. Waking up to snuggly cuddles with a smiley baby boy. 


3. Easter morning surprises with all my babies.


4. Babies who aren't afraid to make messes in the spirit of having fun. 


5. Beautiful sunsets that light up the nighttime sky.  And my babies getting excited to see them through their bedroom windows at night.

6. Looking at houses in the country with beautiful yards for the children to play in.

7. Afternoon drives with my family now that we have a truck that we all fit in.

2 comments:

momto5 said...

beautiful list. <3 happy easter! have a wonderful week.

Julie said...

Love your thankful list! :)

http://multipleblessings.wordpress.com/

Twitter