Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
My list of gratitudes for this week:
- Listening to my children giggle in the living room
- Taking the kids out on a bus ride adventure
- The snow melting and the weather getting warmer
- checking things off my to do list.
- Freshly baked bread for the kid's breakfast.
- Making chicken and biscuits for supper.
- The feeling of accomplishment knowing that I have sorted through all the kid's clothes.
- Completely cleaning the little girls' room and seeing how much they love the clean room (for the five minutes until they get into it LOL).
- heart shaped biscuits for a fun breakfast