- 2 tbs. coconut flour
- 1 tbs. flax
- 1 tbs. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 small banana
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond breeze
- 1 tbs. almond butter
- In a bowl combine your flax, coconut flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder making sure to rid the mix of any clumps from the cocoa powder.
- Add in 1/2 of your banana mashed, the egg whites and almond breeze and mix.
- Lastly add in your almond butter.
- In a skillet sprayed with olive oil spray cook your pancakes making sure to flip and cook on both sides.
- Top your pancakes with the other half of the banana sliced and a drop of peanut butter! Dessert for Breakfast is Served!
Makes 1 serving (4 small to medium sized pancakes)