Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.
My list of gratitudes for this week:
- a cuddly baby boy who slept in until almost 8 o'clock this morning so I got to wake up on my own.
- meeting a friendly neighbour who has four children like I do.
- a clean kitchen that is starting to be a better reflection of and my tastes
- quiet evenings with Prince Charming planning our life together in the country after our move later this year.
- friends who may be near or far who are always in my heart.
- children who love each other and play together constantly.
- quiet mornings cuddling my baby boy before the hustle and bustle of the day starts.
- Good coffee in the morning and tasty tea in the evenings.
- thrift shops that carry lovely vintage items like pretty fabrics and this tea set
- a diet that is finally feeling comfortable for me.
- getting my house a little under control.