Sep 10, 2009

Random Wonderings

I look at Princess Magpie and I just enjoy her so much. I love her personality. I love how stubborn and opinionated she is at only 14 months old. I love how happy and giggly and loving she is. I love to walk into her room and see her standing in her crib, saying, "Oh Hi!" when I walk in the door. I LOVE to stand beside her crib and rub my fingers in her hair while she looks up at me and talks a mile a minute in baby talk. I love her chubby, stirdy little legs and her cute little diapered butt. I just love to soak up the moments with her.

And sometimes I wonder about the future. As we move towards the future and I have less and less time (due to homeschooling, cloth diapering, and the new baby), I wonder if I will miss out on those little things. Will I continue to enjoy them with her and will be sure to enjoy the little things with the new baby girl as well? I don't know.

I know that the new baby is becoming ever more real as she moves and makes her presence felt. And I wonder about her too. Will she be big like Princess Magpie or slender like Princess Belle. Will she be strong-willed or easy going? Will she be a good sleeper? How will she fit into our family? How will I be as her mommy? Will I remember to stop and soak it all in as I only have to look at Princess Bell to know just how fast it all slips away.





1 comment:

Julie said...

Yes, savor those moments! ... When your "baby" is 6 (like mine), you realize just how fast the years go. *sigh*


http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter