Sep 14, 2009

Noticing things.


I have been thinking about Princess Magpie and how much of an individual she is. She is just so much her own person and so different from her older sister.

One thing I have noticed about her is that she is very emotional. Whatever she feels, she feels with her whole being. So that when she is pissed off, (yes at 13 months, she get pissed off. LOL) she is pissed to her very soul. She screams and cries and acts like the world is going to end. But when she is happy, her whole little body radiates happiness. When she something is funny, she laughs so hard her little body shakes and the look in her eyes will light up your world.

It seems like she feels everything just a little deeper than her big sister did. Her big sister was very very easy going at this age and just kind of went along with the flow. Princess Magpie has a mind of her own and she knows just how she wants things to flow and she gets upset when we miss our cues.

I think it is fun to notice things about her, to see this. It is actually kind of funny to see her get soooo angry when we have the nerve to take the television remote from her. She gets so upset it looks almost like someone overacting in an old silent movie, she is just so dramatic, she makes me laugh. And I love how easy it is to see how easy to light up her whole world and fill her with joy.


4 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

You may not be always laughing...I have my own drama queens. Sometimes I can laugh...

Have you moved yet?

Twisted Cinderella said...

We haven't moved yet, we are planning to move Nov. 1st.

Julie said...

Sounds like you have a little drama queen on your hands! *lol*


http://scrapgrrl.com

Anonymous said...

lol! I can just see it. =) How funny!

Twitter