Sep 13, 2009

Sunday Sum up

Well today is our day off homeschooling and I am enjoying it and taking advantage. I made a big breakfast. It would be nice to do this more often. Today I made, ham, bacon, bacon cheese biscuits, and pancakes. Prince Charming my meat-a-holic is so in his glee!

I have been working hard the last two days to get laundry done. I don't know how I got so behind, but I am working my butt off to get it done.

I have done our homeschedule for this week. Just a little tweaking but I like how our weeks are progressing. My next two goals are:
  1. include more fun things in our day
  2. include some outings in our homeschooling
I have gotten caught up on my visiting my blogging friends. I have found a few homeschooling blogs that I enjoy and added those to my sidebar as well.

I still need to get more laundry done, clean the kitchen, do my menu for the upcoming week, get started on packing and I know there was more, but my preggo brain won't let me remember right now.

2 comments:

Crazy Working Mom said...

I am trying to play catch up today. Man, I'm WAY far behind. I am glad to see that home schooling is going well for you.

Take care!!!

Julie said...

Sounds like you're being very productive... For some reason I was feeling extra lazy this weekend, and didn't accomplish much. *sigh*


http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter