Sep 4, 2009

Friday Five


  1. It is so hot here today, I am melting away and I can't wait until I can get to a hair dressers and chop off this head heating, torture contraption known as hair. Once upon a time, I wanted to grow it out, but now I will settle for just not walking around with it wet from perspiration all the time.
  2. Notsosnowwhite is here in town today. It was lovely to see her. She is my best friend and I loves her to death. I look forward to the day that seeing her is just an every day thing and we can sit and relax and just enjoy each others company without feeling like everyone has to cram as much into the little time we have.
  3. Princess Belle woke up in a mood today. She apparently had a bad dream last night and so with that much less sleep turned from my pleasant girl to the grouchy monster. But we got through and by the end of schooling we were doing okay.
  4. We went the library yesterday, and she loved it. She got her first card and 10 books to take home. Her favorite books were the Robert Munsch books. We got some non-fiction books about the subjects we have been learning about that she was interested in too.
  5. Princess Magpie had a chocolate dipped granola bar yesterday. It was quite the site to see. She loved it thoroughly and the evidence was there to be seen.



1 comment:

Julie said...

Look at that chocolately face! *lol*



http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter