Sep 19, 2009

A New Day

I am feeling better and confident today. I trust my HSLDA lawyer to take care of things as he has assured us he will and in the meantime I am goingt to continue to educate my girl. I spent today organizing my homeschool books, papers and files and doing research for new and more interesting things to add to our curriculum. I am feeling really good about where we are. Prince Charming and I have talked and we have decided that we will do whatever it takes to make sure we can do this for our girl. She needs it. She needs the extra help I can give her. She needs the extra attention she can get from me that she can't get in a public school. And for her, we will do what it takes.

Tomorrow, I hope to make a nice family breakfast, do some extra housework and enjoy a day with my family. I will not let anyone get me down. I am loving my family too much.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Glad things are looking up! ... Those neighbors sure sound horrid! Hope you can move and SOON!

http://scrapgrrl.com

Emily said...

Wow. I just got caught up on everything and I'm glad you're doing OK now. I hope you had a wonderful family day and that all this homeschool stuff gets straightened out. What a horrible ordeal to have to go through. Kudos to you for staying strong!

Twitter