Sep 28, 2009

Preparations

It has been a good day full to the brim of preparations for our upcoming moves. As we prepare, more and more things are falling into place. I have high hopes that this move will go smoothly.

Our new house is bigger than this one is and it has a beautiful big yard with a deck that we will enjoy. It is out in the country and it has been known to have lots of rabbits running around our yard and even the occasional MOOSE!!! I love the idea of having cathedral ceilings in the living room and dining room. I love the idea of hardwood floors. I love that our bedroom is on the same floor as the laundry room. We will even have 1 1/2 baths!!! We have never had more than one bathrooms before. There are lots of things I love about the house alone, let alone about the fact that I get to move away from certain people and I get to be near to my favorite person in the whole world. I just love my Mother-in-Law more than anything. Being there with her, having my children growing up knowing her, being near her when my baby is born, enjoying summers by the backyard fire, trips on my Father-in-Law's boat, and so much more. I have wanted to go home for so long and now I get to. I told Prince Charming in the past that if I ever get a chance to move back home, I NEVER intend to leave again.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like the perfect move to me! I can imagine how excited you must be!!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter