Sep 15, 2009

How sad


I woke up this morning and decided to check my email before getting a start on the day. When I did, Prince Charming had left something open on the computer, he knew I would want to know. Patrick Swayze has passed away. I am so sad. I LOVED watching him act. Dirty Dancing is tied (with Grease) for my all-time favorite movie. I loved how dedicated he was to his wife in real life. I LOVE his personality as well as how incredibly sexy his facial expressions could be. There are moments in Dirty Dancing when he looks at Baby that have always just touched me to my soul and still does every time I watch the movie. To know someone who touched me so deeply so long ago has now passed away, just makes me want to cry. It is silly because, I never knew the man and I did know he was sick, but I feel a little heartbroken today.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I don't think I've seen Dirty Dancing since the late 80s or early 90s... It sure is sad that he's gone.

http://scrapgrrl.com

Emily said...

I know...I feel sad about it too. He really was an icon in the entertainment industry.

Claremont First Ward said...

So, so sad.

Twitter