Sep 3, 2009

Random Thoughts.

I am thinking of the move now and making plans. It does feel good to at least be moving ahead, making plans, putting things in action. I really look forward to living in my new home town, I only dread the actual move. I plan on packing a little at a time over the next two months, so that should make things better.

On the Princess Magpie front, she is cuter than ever. She loves music and loves to dance and wiggle and do the boogaloo every time she hears it.

Princess Belle is still loving homeschool. We are still adjusting our schedule to best fit her personality. I am learning more about her. I know that we need to do her hardest subjects first and that we need to have the hardest subjects done before her first break. I learned that she has a hard time with math and understanding the concepts. I learned that she does a lot better in subjects that she can avoid having to write things out by hand. I learned that she is a fabulous reader and there is not much we have come across that she can't read.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I've learned with Jared that we have to start lessons early... Because the later we start, the longer it takes him to do them! *lol*


http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter