May 26, 2015

Purging.

One thing I like about moving is getting the chance to go through my belongings and purge all of the things we no longer need or use.  I have been going through all sorts of things in my house and so far I have a HUGE pile of bags and things to donate.  A charity is coming by tomorrow to pick them up and it will feel good to get this stuff out of my house and into the hands of people who can use them.

The girls went through some of their toys with me and we came up with a full bag of toys to donate.  Princess Magpie was quite willing to donate, Princess Snifflefritz was a bit harder to convince.  She is my little pack rat and would keep everything she ever had if she could get her way.  LOL

I am also amazed at how much my kids have grow in the last year.  As I went through their summer clothes from last  year, I noticed that none of the clothes I had for the girls still fits them.  Although, Princess Snifflefritz can wear the ones that Princess Magpie wore last year so that is nice.

Here are a couple of pics of the donation pile.



No comments:

Twitter