May 31, 2015
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
1. Sunlit days with sweet declarations for the love of spring.
2. People who take the time to beautiful their neighborhood.
3. Quiet moments with a book
4. Donating 8 big bags of things to charity. It feels good to get it out of my house!
5. Silly girls who make me laugh.
5. Little girls who adore their little brother and a baby boy who loves his big sisters.
6. When too much fun with his sisters causes cute little boys to fall asleep over their lunch.
7. Blanket nests in the middle of the floor to cuddle in and watch a movie.
8. Sweet sleepy baby boy who needs a haircut almost as much as he needs the dinner I woke him up to eat.