May 24, 2015
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
1. Quiet moments with my kids
2. Sisterly giggles
3. Watching ships in the harbour, even if sometimes the picture I get is behind a building.
3. Getting out of the house with my friends.
4. Cute little packing helpers.
5. Sisterly cuddles
6. When the girls spend their play time doing learning activities for fun.
7. Big sister playing with her little siblings. They adore her.
8. My little boy finally feeling well enough to eat again.
9. Spending time with Prince Charming, getting so caught up in sharing old memories and songs from our childhood that we lose all track of time. I love that we can still get lost in sharing things with each other after 14 years together (anniversary of our first date is next month on the 25th).