May 8, 2015

Yay!

I love when good things happen!  This week, the kids got a letter from Notsosnowwhite and they were so excited!  Even Little Prince got a letter! 





And Prince Charming gave me a coffee mug.  It is HUGE.  It actually takes half of my 12 cup coffee pot to fill it up!!  I love it.  He is so sweet!


I also repurposed leftovers twice this week with great results.  I love being creative with my food.
  • I had leftover spaghetti and the kids weren't thrilled with eating the rest of it, so I put it in a casserole dish and covered it in cheese and baked it.  They LOVED it!
  • I also had leftover chicken in tomatoes with rice.  The kid's didn't want to eat what was left, so I added some beans, some taco seasoning and served it with wraps, sour cream, cheese and home made salsa.  It was a hit again! 

No comments:

Twitter