May 12, 2015

Getting it together

I am trying to gather up the energy to get things done.  I need to make a plan and be ready for this move.  I'll be honest.  I don't wanna . . . . but I do want to be settled.  That is probably why I was just as happy staying here.  I like it here.  I like my friends.  I like the stores.  I like the conveniences.

So I have been making lists of things that will make this move a really good things and we will see if that gets me any more energized to prepare for it. (I even changed the background on my blog to a picture of the downtown area of my new town)
  1. Prince Charming will be happy with the neighborhood.
  2. It is a great place to raise the kids. 
  3. I love the farmers markets and little shops there.
  4. The neighbors seem really friendly.  
  5. It is an area rich with heritage to share with my kids.
  6. We will be able to give the kids more freedom to have fun.  
  7. The crime rate there is nothing like it is in the city. 
  8. The town is much like the small towns Prince Charming and I grew up in.  
Here are some pics from my future home town.












No comments:

Twitter