May 3, 2015
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
1. My boy tried strawberries (or 1/2 a strawberry) for the first time. We watched as he licked, sniffed, touched, poked and pushed the 1/2 a strawberry. Then he sniffed it again and then rubbed it all over his face because he liked how it smelled but it was too wet for him to eat.
2. A fun night out with my girl and our friends. The figure skating was fun!
3. Shopping at the farmers market with my family. So fun!
4. Spending the day downtown with my family.
5. This awesome boy had a fabulous day out with the family and then slept ALL NIGHT LONG!!!
6. These awesome kids, they make every day a little more interesting and fun.
7. A big sister who loves to help with her little brother!
8. A little boy who learned to manage stairs on his own for the first time.
9. A little boy who saw everyone else using chalk and decided he wanted to use it too. (for the first time!)
10. My little boy being brave enough to go down the slide on his own for the first time!