Jun 16, 2014

Oh boy . . . .

It is easy to get overwhelmed with the massive list of things do when you are moving.  I keep adding to that with questions of what if this happens and what if that happens.  I stress about the stuff to do and the stuff that could go wrong. I keep reminding myself to take a deep breath and take it one step at a time.

Here are the things we have done so far:
  • We have arranged a driver for our truck - thanks Princess Tigger!
  • We have arranged a place to live - YAY!
  • We have started working on our budget - this is the part that stresses me most.
  • We have let the homeschooling officials know - good to get that check off the list
  •  I have started going through things in the storage room, to prepare them for moving.
There is so much more to do in the next  five weeks, I hope I can keep on top of it. 
This is where I am going.  Isn't it nice?





No comments:

Twitter