Jun 29, 2014
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
1. listening to my children play together, hearing the giggles and stories always makes me smile.
2. Watching my girls love each other, having them argue with me that they must be twins because twins love eachother and so do they.
3. Watching my boy spend more time out with us as long as he can retreat to his playpen when he needs it.
4. Two little girls who love each other so much that they insist on sleeping and napping on one bed. Even though they each have their own bed, one bed is all that ever gets used.
5. Giggling as I try desperately to get a picture of the two of them both looking and smiling and failing miserably, but having fun trying.
6. Getting a good picture of my beautiful, growing girl, who is soon going to be a teenager and I am SOO not ready for that!
7. My boy who seems to have a lot on his mind (even if can't say it yet), who is always in a hurry as he watches and investigates everthing around him.
8. Finally finding a sound I can make that will sometimes get him to look at me, making it easier to occasionally get a picture with him facing the camera.
9. These adorable girls running back and forth from outside to inside, loving the warm weather.
10. A little girl who is finally very proud to be dressing herself even if her pants may backwards or inside out, whose underwear is constantly sticking out of her rolled up waistband and who runs around all day only wearing one sock.