Apr 27, 2014
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
1. Today I am feeling grateful for my kids, for how cute they are, for how sweet they are, for how very special they are. They make me smile every day, like in this pic, where Princess Snifflefritz feels like her fingers are cold so she is trying to put them in her little pockets to warm up. She looks so cute in the rain jacket she insisted on wearing and her baggy jeans.
2. I am grateful for sweet babies that love to play outside and that the weather is finally starting to get warm enough for them.
3. I am grateful for the deck they like to sit on and catch some sun, even if they do it wearing mittens, and a jacket.
4. I am grateful for impromtu musical numbers on the sunny deck!
5. I am grateful for how much Princess Magpie adores her little brother, and how excited she is every single time she sees him.
6. I am grateful for this sweet baby boy who makes me smile every day.
7. I am grateful for every single new thing he learns and for each time he takes an interest in the world around him.
8. I am grateful for Princess Belle and how much she adores each and every one of her younger siblings. She is a great big sister.
9. I am grateful for the middle girls and how much they depend on and enjoy each other. They really have a special bond.