- 5 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup green pepper, sliced
- 1 cup tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 T olive oil (or any kind)
- salt, white pepper, anything else to your preference
- Heat oil in a large skillet or pan, sautee the peppers until brown and slightly soft.
- Add the cabbage and the tomatoes, stir and lower the heat.
- Season with a 2-3 heavy pinches of salt, some white pepper and other seasonings to taste.
- Cover and cook about 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
Makes 6 side dish servings (about half a cup).