Feb 23, 2014

Or Not . . . .

I know I am blessed.  I have a beautiful family that I adore with every fibre of my being, but I am not posting a Gratitude Sunday this week.  My baby is in pain,  I would give anything to be the one who is broken and not able to move and to be in pain instead of him.  He is so sweet and tiny and he doesn't understand.  He is miserable and I hate it.   I have other ugly yucky stuff going on and I am not feeling particularly full of gratitude this week.  I wish I could just snap my fingers and come up the money to move to Nova Scotia right now and I would be able to be closer to the Autism Clinic there and I would NOT be dealing with all this garbage.  I am sorry, this is usually a happy, cheerful blog, but I am not feeling that way today and it is hard to fake, you know?


#Autism

No comments:

Twitter