Jun 10, 2007

Sunday Six


  1. I have been eating too much as a way of kind of feeding my pain, I guess. I have to stop. I can feel the difference this is making to my body and I can't keep this up! So, I am going to make it a point to start eating better and finding healthier outlets now!

  2. Little Princess has been playing outside the last couple of days. She loves it and she is sooo sweet. I have taken a hundred pics I swear.

  3. I am so lucky to have Prince Charming. Since I lost my baby, he makes it a point to check in to see how I am doing because I am really good at putting on a happy face and wearing that mask around all the time. But he stops me and touches base and asks me how I really am.

  4. I have been having fun cooking old classics for my family. Things like chicken pot pie and chicken parmesan. They have been enjoying it too.

  5. Our wonderful neighbours bought Princess a bike. She loves it and has been playing with it all the time. She is so funny to watch because when she can't turn, she gets off the bike and pulls it and then gets back on.




  6. Little Princess loves loves loves Dandelions. She was really disappointed when they were all mowed down after these pics were taken. I reassured her that I happened to know that they would all grow back and that made her feel better.


5 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

Love the pictures of the princess in the "flowers". Tink thinks that they are flowers as well.

She looks so proud on her bike - she'll have the hang of it in no time.

Anonymous said...

She looks so great on the bike!! I used to love to pick dandelions too and make crowns with them.

Lisa said...

Oh I remember when my kids starting riding - they did the same thing - so cute. Those dandelions are beautiful, Little Princess is having a wonderful time in them. Enjoy your week.

Anonymous said...

It's so important to have a supportive husband standing by your side.

Kailani
An Island Life

Crazy Working Mom said...

She looks so grown up in those pictures. I love the ones of her with the dandelions! :)

Great stuff.

Twitter