Jun 8, 2007

Friday Feast


Click on the picture to join in the Friday Feast Fun! Have a Great Friday!

Appetizer

What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?

Lindt chocolate of any kind! a close second would be Ruffles chips and dip.


Soup

On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?

About a 7. It is pretty popular.


Salad

Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?

Hmmm . . . that is tough. Off the top of my head, I LOVE Niles from the Nanny for his sarcastic wit, Chandler from Friends for his wit, I love Barney from How I met Your mother because he is just so outrageous and sure of himself and I know there are more but that is what I can think of right now.

Main Course

Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.

No, I don't. I do browse at Walmart and Sears websites and at grocery store websites, but I never buy anything on-line. Prince Charming has been known to EBAY though.

Dessert

Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________.

I think a nice hot cup of coffee should be waiting for me every morning when I wake up.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

great dessert

Kayla said...

I'll share my dessert. Hubba brings me a cup of coffee every morning and sets it on the table and nudges me to let me know it's there. I can send him over for some lessons?

Nicole said...

Yummy appetizer... Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

We share the same appetizer and I completely agree with you on the dessert!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

Karin said...

I love Barney from How I Met Your Mother, too. He's great, and he was my second choice after Lucy Ricardo...lol!

Melli said...

Oh! I did love Miles on The Nanny too! As a matter of fact - that whole cast! It was a wonderful show!

Your dessert would probably be my 2nd choice!

Lady Jane said...

Hi! This is my first Friday's Feast.

I love chocolate and doesn't it go well with salty things like chips? :)

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Lindt chocolate, yummy!! My aunt had a fountain of it once, I could seriously not stay away!

Anonymous said...

I am so with you on the Chocolate. Niles is my favorite, from the Nanny. Fran was funny, but Niles had all the BEST lines.

That's what I have first thing in the morning is a HOT cup of coffee.

Hope you are having a great weekend.

Twitter