Jun 18, 2007

Random Stuff

Kind of a quiet day here at in Ever After. Prince Charming is sleeping, Princess is out at daycare and I am nursing a cold that Princess brought home from daycare and passed on to me. I hate having a cold. Ugh. What did you all do for Father's day? Anything exciting? We didn't.

Princess loves her new pierced ears. She is convinced that with her Pixie haircut and her new earings, she looks like a Faery Princess. I love that. She wants me to get my hair cut like hers. She asks me every day. I told her I would. What's a mommy to do after all?

Well have a great Monday! I am off to nurse my cold!

4 comments:

Elle said...

Feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Marti said...

I adore seeing little girls with pierced ears! I'm sure she is precious!

Best wishes for a quick recovery!

Anonymous said...

Don't let Girlie Girl hear about Princess's pierced ears. I told GG that she couldn't get them done until she's old enough to take care of them herself. I'm such a meanie!

Twitter