Jun 22, 2007

Friday Feast


Click on the picture to join in the Friday Feast Fun! Have a Great Friday



Appetizer
Name a funny habit you have


Hmmm . . . when I put things away in my cupboard, they are super organized. All like with like and all the labels with the english side facing out. I am obsessive about keeping things stocked up. I hate to run out of things so tend to do things like, keep over 40 rolls of toilet paper in my linen closet

Soup
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?


Piano. When I was a little girl, I was learning a little from an older lady that I adored. She only taught me very little. But I always thought it would be wonderful to make the ivory's sing.

Salad
How long is your hair


Right now it is overgrown but short. I am going to get it cut like Princess's hair though.

Main Course
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?


A couple of weeks ago, I forgave Prince Charmings Aunt for the terrible things she did when I had Princess. I am now willing to spend time with her and be freinds with her. My only provisor is that she will never be allowed to babysit any child of mine.

Dessert
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?


My Coffee Perk.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your hair would look good like princesses!! Have a great Friday.

Linda said...

Reading your appetizer reminded me of the movie "Sleeping with the Enemy" Have a great weekend.

Gattina said...

Coffee is the most important in the morning !

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday,
Your hair would definetly look cute just like 'Lil Princess's.

That's the first thing I do in the morning to, is have a nice hot cup of coffee.
I'd love to learn how to play piano too.
Enjoyed your feast.

Melli said...

Ohhhhh my gosh! You would SO hate my cupboards! Do NOT come visit me!!! LOL!!!

I learned "only a little" piano when I was young too! I learned to play Moon River and Do Re Mi... and I think that was it! I would love to play well too!

Mz Jackson said...

I don't mind how the cupboard looks inside as long as the cabinet doors are shut! I hate to see any cabinet doors hanging open; it drives me crazy!
Happy weekend!

Twitter