Jun 25, 2007

I'm A Rockin' Girl!


Bridget over at .."And Miles To Go Before We Sleep..." has graciously awarded me with the Rockin' Girl Blogger Award. Thank you so very much!! She made my week!
I am so glad that my blog has enabled me to meet so many wonderful people and to make so many new friends and connections. Blogging has been a place for me to come when I needed a listening ear, when I wanted to share my beautiful daughter and my life as well as my quirky sense of humor. Thank you so much for making my blog the refuge that it is.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You are definitely a rockin' blogger!

Marti said...

Best wishes and congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Yes, I'd say you are a rockin' blogger for sure.

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

Congratulations and thanks for stopping by and wishing me the same..Isn't this fun!!?? Sandy

Anonymous said...

congrats, that's an honor.

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Congrats...always nice to be recognised .... take care..

Crazy Working Mom said...

Congrats and WELL deserved! You do rock.

Twitter