Jun 29, 2007

Feasting & TV Talk


Click on the picture to join in the Friday Feast Fun! Have a Great Friday


Appetizer
How many pieces of jewelry do you wear most days?


Two, my wedding ring and my engagement ring

Soup
What is your favorite instrumental song?


Hmmm . . . I am not sure, maybe chariots of fire?

Salad
Who has a last name that you like?


Reba McEntire

Main Course
Name a popular movie you’ve never seen.


Passion of the Christ (and I'm Baptist. )
Taxi Driver
The Godfather
Ghandi
The English Patient
Dessert

Fill in the blank: Nothing makes me ___________ like ____________.

Nothing makes me happy like the smell of fresh coffee first thing in the morning.


So You Think You Can Dance


I missed So You Think You Can Dance this week. I think that is going to be happening more and more often as Canadian Idol and Big Brother are both on. Prince Charming hates all those shows and I can only hijack the television for so long. It sucks though because I love it. How was it this week? Who left?


Big Brother


On the subject of Big Brother, I can't wait until it comes on! I love that show. Ever time I see a commercial I stop to see if I can find anything else out about it.


Pirate Master


Prince Charming is loving this new show Pirate Master. And I have to admit, I am really enjoying it too. It is fun to watch and talk about what you think will happen and how you think it will go. Do you like it? Have you see it?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taxi Driver is awesome! Great feast answers! Have a wonderful weekend, TC.

Moby Dick said...

Have not seen Pirate Master, but it sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

So You Think You Can Dance, Jesus and Jessi left. I've got a recap up on my tv blog if you want to read it! I'm going to try and add the youtube clips of the dances today as well.

I've been watching Pirate Master, but I have to be honest - I'm not all that thrilled with it...lol!

Cheryl said...

I missed So You Thing You Can Dance too! But I love Pirate Master..not missing that...so many angles to think about and consider.

Linda said...

Your dessert is so true.

Crazy Working Mom said...

Great Feast! Thanks for the show reminders too. I'm a HUGE BB fan. I can't wait.

Lady Jane said...

The only movie I have seen off your Main Course list is the Passion. Great feast!

Twitter