May 28, 2007

Update: Back from U/S

thanks for all your support and well-wishes. It meant a lot. I got my U/S and the baby seems healthy. We saw the heartbeat at 150/bpm and it was wonderful to see that for me. When I saw the heartbeat, I started to cry. I do have a cyst on my left ovary but appartently that is normal. I am going get some rest and take it easy, but I am glad to know that everything seems okay. The baby is measuring to be the perfect size for 7 weeks 4 days, which is what I thought before I saw the doctor. I figure it is that darned old 31 day cycle that nobody ever takes into account.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

150bpm ... just on the border for determining boy or girl ... if it stays there or higher ... my bet's on a boy =)

Glad you are ok ...relax

Anonymous said...

You know I had spotting in all my pregnancies. It's just one of those annoying, frightening things sometimes. Try to not let it upset you too much. Glad to hear all is well with your bean!

...jus me said...

wow, have I missed out on alot when I have been absent from the blogosphere! Congradulations! Glad the baby is looking healthy. I have found that a lot of women spot during their pregnancies. Unnerving as it is! I will be praying for you and the little one! I really need to check in more often!

Kat said...

I'm so glad you and baby are ok. i was scared the whole time i was prego.lol.rest and relax.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you and baby are doing fine. As hard as this is I know, try and get some rest and take it easy.

k8 said...

wow we have so much in common! i too have a cyst on my left ovary. theyre gonna take it off when they do my c section

Cheryl said...

Oh, I must have missed something....I am behind on my blog reading and will catch it later when I read my RSS's. I am glad that you are much more at peace now after the test.

Twitter