May 3, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Random things about Twisted Cinderella
  1. I was really impressed with American idol this week. I have been a fan of Jon Bon Jovi for as long as I can remember. He is the only man who ever made it up in my locker. I had a foldout picture out of a Bop magazine when I was in high school and he was in there no matter who offered to trade what to get him. Nowadays after all these years, I still love his music and his personality and his sexy ways. Anyway, back to American Idol, it is too bad that this is the week that they send two people home. I was really impressed with a lot of them. Melinda RAWKED! and I LOVED Blakes rendition. I usually hate when people mess with my favorite Bon Jovi songs, but I really enjoyed his a lot.
  2. I am so glad this medication seems to be making my strep throat better. Thank god. I couldn't take much more time without anything to eat or drink.
  3. I don't know why but when mom gets sick the house falls completely apart. I still don't have much energy but every time I get up now, I am doing one cleaning job. This house is a WAR ZONE!
  4. On a side note: our money still has not come. We have not gotten any income since the end of March!!! this is madness. There was a mess-up they say. It was sent to the wrong address they say. There was a mysterious hold put on it they say. I don't care what you gotta do but someone give me my darned check. I need to feed my kid and clean some clothes!
  5. Prince Charming has been wonderful with Little Princess while I am sick. He is quick to take over and do what needs to be done with her when I can't.
  6. Little Princess has been as sweet as pie and very caring. I think she is a little worried and her way of showing it is to love me a lot. (I am just trying not to pass anything along to her)
  7. Prince Charming has been wonderful about getting things that I need and caring for me too. I am really lucky.
  8. For those of you who have ever had troubles finding the right bra fit for your shape, I found this great site which help : Bra Basics
  9. I found this really inspiring. It is just a great reminder: Change Something.
  10. I found what appears to be MC Hammers blog. It may be a hoax, but what a riot to find it!
  11. I am really enjoying participating in Themed Thursday lately too. It is kinda fun to do two on thursdays!
  12. I know I mentioned here about my friend and her baby. She has brought him home from the hospital and he is really adorable. Here is a more up-to-date pic.
  13. My neighbour's little girl is just as sweet and adorable as ever! She is just so squishy and sweet!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

  • Leave a comment and I will add you here

    Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
    The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





    17 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    I can really identify with #3. Also, re: the weight loss photos at the top of your page: WOW! Congratulations, you must have been working hard this past year or so.

    Wylie Kinson said...

    Oh, sorry to hear about the no income part. That sucks!
    But glad you're feeling better!!

    Anonymous said...

    I hope you'll be back on your feet (health and money wise) very soon.

    FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

    I agree with you. She is so cute, huggable and adorable. Your #3 I think is because everyone depends on your mom.
    Mine's up too.

    Christie O. said...

    cute cute babies!!! i so love jon bon jovi too, and was floored that lakisha had never heard his music, i almost died. hope you feel better! happy tt!!

    Fantastagirl said...

    So glad to hear the meds are working and you are feeling better! Amazing how the world comes to a stop when a mommy is sick..isn't it?

    Babies are just adorable!

    Love your Thursday Thirteen's!

    Anonymous said...

    Love the pictures.


    Mike
    http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

    ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

    Hope the meds keep working and that you continue to get better. The pictures of the babys are too cute.
    Good luck getting your check.

    Unknown said...

    Such adorable little ones! And I'm right there with you on Idol, I think Melinda should win it all!

    Cheryl said...

    Oh, I was SO into the Bon Jovi this week too! Uh, I did admit to my hubbie I thought he was hot. whew! Music was awesome this week. I'm glad you like the Themed Thursdays as much as I do and I hope it takes off more. It is getting me to do a layout and I enjoy seeing others takes on the layouts.

    Cinnamon Girl said...

    Great list! My TT is my randomness as well =)

    Unknown said...

    I went out with Richie Sambora twice when I was 19. I was a very innocent naive 19 and the next date I chickened out. To this day I'm not sure if that was a mistake or not. lol

    Great list...adorable babies!! :)

    L^2 said...

    Such cute babies. Hope you feeling all better soon.

    Anonymous said...

    I thought Blake did an excellent job of staying true to the song, but adding just the right amount of his own special style. I loved it! I think that's the song that everyone will talk about when they talk about this season...lol!

    Jenny McB said...

    At least you have universal health care in Canada, that would really bite if you had to pay for the doctor's visits and medicine if you lived in the states without income. Princes always rise to the occasion!
    Hope you feel better soon.

    DigiscrapMom said...

    very cool list! those babies are just adorable!!!

    feel better soon and hope that money comes in quick too.

    happy thursday!

    Crazy Working Mom said...

    Precious babies! :)

    I agree about American Idol. I LOVE Jon Bon Jovi. He is awesome. I really enjoyed this week. He did a great job. What did you think about Blake's performance? I thought it was awesome. :)

    Have a great weekend and thanks for dropping by.

    Twitter