May 26, 2007

Princess Detective

It is time for Saturday Scraps! It’s a chance to show off your scrapbook layouts either traditional paper or digital. Everyone is welcome to join in. If you post your layouts, be sure you link to click on the pic to link to the Official Saturday Scraps, so your friends can join us. She also has a Mr. Linky up, so we can all visit your beautiful scrapbook page.

She provides a link for the digital freebie kit to use. You don’t have to use this kit, you can show off any of your digi scrap layouts.

Here’s mine.




Journalling reads:

I love your imagination and the way you see the world. You came down the stairs missing a little butterfly and rather than being sad, you little face lit up and suddenly you were my Little Princess Detective and you were on the case of the missing butterfly. A detective required all the right equipment and you were quick to find all that you needed to look the part. Just a few minutes preparation and you were on your way. You didn't find your butterfly, but you certainly made us smile. My little detective.

I used: Beth Nixon - A New Day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, I am just in awe at your creativity. Really cool layout.
Awwwwww...What a cute story about being a Princess Detective!
I also like how you resized the flower element.

Thanks for joining in this week.

Believer said...

Thanks for stopping by GWJ. I just got into digi scrapping recently at Smilebox.

Growing with Julia
http://growingwithjulia.blogspot.com/

Cheryl said...

Oh no! Another meme! LOL...I need 24 more hours in a day!

I like your layout...the blue and yellow are perfect for those photos.

Twitter