May 22, 2007

Baby Boxes Tackle

Tackle It Tuesday Meme


It is Tackle It Tuesday. I don't have pics at the moment, but I will try to update my post later with pics. My tackle was to go through all my boxes in the basement and get out whatever baby stuff I could find and wash it and put it in the baby's room. I found about a dozen receiving blankets, 2 baby blankets, 2 sleepers, and a crib sheet. They are all washed and folded and sitting on the bed in the baby's room. I also found a pair of maternity pants for me from my last pg. So that is a relief to have found the stuff I knew I had somewhere.


My wonderful neighbour gave me a pair of maternity pants and she says she has one more pair. I bought a pair and found a pair, so that is all the pants I need for this pg, I think. I will need to buy some shirts. I bought one the other day, which is pretty and will be my dressy shirt for this pg. Here is the outfit I bought:


Let me tell you, shopping for maternity clothes was an experience. I apparently am not as big on the bottom as I think I am. I kept getting extra large and then having to go searching for a large instead. The extra large would just fall off my butt. Now on the top, the pregnancy and mother nature have been extremely generous in the boobage department and I am definitely an extra large in that area. Good thing they sell the stuff as separates, huh? You would think that given the fact that they are making this stuff for pregnant girls, they would make it a little more roomy in the bust area, but they didn't seem to in the stuff I tried on. Oh well, I got a nice outfit that I really love!

Update: Here is a pic of the stuff that I have so far for my baby all of the stuff that is folded is the clothes and things that I washed and folded.

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh, that new shirt is cute! You done good! And look at all that stuff you have already! You've still got a long way to go, plenty of time!

Anonymous said...

that's a fun tackle, and I really don't like shopping for maternity clothes :) Have a great day!!

RaesMom said...

Nice tackle. I enjoy going through baby clothes. It's fun to recall memories.

on the Rock said...

Aawww, that's a fun project:)

Kat said...

I love looking at baby stuff. How fun.

Anonymous said...

I'm tackling my blogroll today - LOL
I haven't had a chance to visit anyone in ages!

Best wishes with your project, and thank you so much for stopping by, even when I can't always return the favor.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Melli said...

Girl! You better slow down a little bit! You've got SEVEN MORE MONTHS -- what are ya gonna do with all that time if you have everything DONE before the first trimester ends??? ROFL! I know... I know... you're EXCITED!!!

Crazy Working Mom said...

Heh heh...I remember those days, I would fold and re-fold things a hundred times. :)

Congrats, by the way. I didn't even know. I'm so behind the times I guess.

Anonymous said...

Cute outfit!And maternity clothes can be so expensive, and what you only wear them for a couple of months.

I love looking at all the little baby clothes.

Twitter