May 4, 2007

Friday


Click on the picture to join in the Friday Feast Fun! Have a Great Friday!
Appetizer
Name something you would not want to own.
MMmmmm . . . can it be the crappy car sitting in my driveway now that isn't running and is just taking up space?
Soup
Describe your hair (texture, color, length, etc.).
Originally it was blonde, now it is whatever color I get out of the box. It is very thick and slightly wavy and short. But I am growing it out again.

Salad
Finish this sentence: I’ll never forget ___________.
I'll never forget the sight of Prince Charming smiling at me when I saw him standing at the alter.
I'll never forget the first time I ever saw Prince Charming. Walking in the doors of the mall, asking my friend what she had done to her hair.
I'll never forget how beautiful and tiny Little Princess was the first time I ever saw her.
Main Course
Which famous person would you like to be for one day? Why?
Angelina Jolie. I would love to get to be with Brad Pitt!!

Dessert
Write one sentence about yourself that includes one thing that is true and another thing that is not.
I am completely anal about cleaning, even when I am seriously sick I look around and my house which anyone else may think was untidy and I say, "this place is a pigsty and I have to clean." I don't care at all about paying bills and getting groceries when there is no money in the house and I just sit on the computer and don't worry about.
Editors Note: Woohoo!! I got money. I am heading out to pay bills, get groceries and buy cleaning supplies! My life is now complete!

6 comments:

Blaine Le Roy said...

Fun feast!!

ribbiticus said...

angelina would be a cool person for a day! come dine with me! ;)

Melli said...

LOL! Guess that mean being anal about cleaning was the lie - huh?

Anonymous said...

always a pleasure visiting here :) Great answers--happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

You've been tagged!! Go to my blog at:
http://www.brewerfamily8.blogspot.com

look under "I've been Tagged" post for details :)

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Glad your money came in :)

Twitter