I have a few goals for this year. Things I know that I will accomplish! I am confident and hopeful!
1. ORGANIZATION: First of all, I want to organize our tiny little storage room and my pantry. I want to get storage solutions and work through the space to make sure that everything that is in there are things that need to be in there. I am also going to organize our closet (which has become a secondary storage area.)
2. SCHEDULE: I want to develop a better schedule for our day. I am going to make a schedule, print it off and stick to the wall for everyone to see. I am also going to start setting my alarm clock to start my day earlier so that we can start homeschool earlier.
3. WEIGHT: I have been waffling for the last year and I have been at that long enough. This year, I am going to stick to the Trim Healthy Mama plan and I am going to make our family meals fit the plan.
4. PURGE: I am going to be going through the kids clothes and purge anything that they don't or can't wear. I am going to provide them with some nice clothes that actually fit and look cute.
5. FINANCES: I am going to start to save a little money and I am going to do a little each month to outfit our home with things that don't look like poor college student furniture. This involves some pretty serious budgeting, but I am good with a budget.