Jan 11, 2015
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
1. This silly boy who loves his bed for playing on but insists on sleeping in his chair! (I love how sweet he looks all folded in half with his little toes peaking out from under his monkey pillow.)
2. I love watching Little Prince discover something new. There are so many things he ignores that it is fun to watch something catch his interest. I love to watch him carefully explore all aspects of it . . .
3. I love how much he adores books. Somehow, watching him carefully look at each page of his book, turning pages, paying attention, seems to tell me that there is so much more going on in his head than the fact that he can't talk yet.
4. I am grateful for how much his sisters love and adore him.
5. This girl is so helpful, so quick to help me clean, organize, and sort and has been a lot of help in my tackling of the whole house this month! (and she is quick with a great hug too!)
6. This beautiful girl, who will soon be a teenage, has grown into a great young lady. She is helpful, funny, and fun. I love hearing her take on things and she has definitely gotten her story-telling gene from Prince Charming.
7. This little bundle of cuteness who makes me laugh every day.