Jan 25, 2015

Gratitude Sunday

Gratitude Sunday
Sunday's heart felt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful.

Here are some things I am grateful for this week:

1.  Surprise sunny, warm days in middle of winter in January!

2.  I am so grateful that I got a good nights sleep last night!

3.  All my kids having lovely new beds that the are so thrilled with.



4.  Finding a way to get pictures of my boy's smile (it involves tickling and trying not to get a blurry picture, but at least you can see his smile!)

5.  Catching my kids being sweet together, like Little Prince sitting to read a book and Princess Snifflefritz reading beside him. 

6.  Taking time to organize my kitchen cupboards!  I still have things to do, but I LOVE being organized!

My snacks, cookbook, and coffee cupboard.

Open shelving over my sink!  I LOVE my Tupperware containers!


4.  My headache is finally gone!!  Woohoo!!  It is amazing how much more I get done when I feel better!

5.  Getting a video of Little Prince enjoying a book! (even if it is sideways) 


6. Getting a video of Little Prince and his sisters playing. When he plays this is what he does. He just runs and runs and runs. But he takes great joy in it, so I figure he can go for it.

No comments:

Twitter