Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
1. Puzzle fun on the floor
2. Sweet conversations with my girl as she eats her soup. I LOVE to hear how her mind works.
(Conversation happening in this pic: Princess Magpie, "Mommy, why is the kitchen the only room that doesn't have the word, 'room' in its name." Me: "huh, you're right. You know what, I have no idea.") (Question she had at another time: "Mommy, if where he is going is the Supermarket shouldn't it have stuff for superheros?")
3. Sweet Princess Magpie who is so concerned about keeping her brother safe.
4. When something captures Little Prince's eye. I always wonder what he is thinking.
5. How much Princess Belle enjoys her siblings. It is sweet.
6. Those tiny oments of solitude with Little Prince.
7. A night out with a friend and making plans to go shopping. I don't get out much this time of the year and it is nice to have someone to get out with.
8. Finally getting started on the girls rooms. The only areas that I haven't cleaned and organized for my New Year Resolutions.
UPDATE: I am VERY grateful to have finished cleaning, organizing and rearranging the little girls' room! It looks good and is all ready for their new beds next week!