- 2 whole grain tortillas, any kind
- 1/2 block extra firm tofu
- 1/2 cup beans, black or pinto
- pinch of chili powder
- pinch of garlic powder
- 2-4 tsp taco seasoning, or something similar in flavor
- 1/4 cup fat reduced cheese or veggie cheese
- Extras- lettuce, tomato, salsa, guacamole, etc.
- Cook beans on stove or in microwave w/ the chili powder and garlic.
- Meanwhile crumble tofu into greased pan (I just used PAM spray).
- Sprinkle taco seasoning onto tofu and stir. Cook about 5 minutes, basically until it's warmed up.
- Sprinkle 2 T cheese on each tortilla and put in microwave to warm.
- Assemble burritos, divide tofu, beans, and any extras between the 2 tortillas.
- Good if you put a little salsa on top of the burritos!