May 25, 2014
Here are some things I am grateful for this week:
1. At least one sunny day where the kids could get out and really enjoy our yard.
2. Finding out that Little Prince likes the safety of his playpen and is willing to spend more time out around the rest of us when we put him in there when he gets fussy instead of to bed. We get to enjoy him for so much longer now before he gets overwhelmed by too much going on. Here's to figuring a way around the obstacles that autism places in our way.
3. I love that my girls all love to spend time together. Sometimes the little girls play big girl games and sometimes Princess Belle plays little girl games with them.
4. I love that our house is always filled with love, and hugs and snuggles.
5. Mornings spent together at a sunlit table.