- I just realized I was defriended on Facebook by someone. I wonder why? I hate that old high school feeling I get when stuff like that happens.
- No one in my house got nearly enough sleep last night. This is looking to be a VERY GROUCHY day in my house.
- On the good side, I am still enjoying the Trim Healthy Mama way of eating! I LOVE the food, I never feel deprived and I LOVE the variety of food I am allowed to eat! And oh btw, I have lost 8 lbs in two weeks!!
- Little Prince isn't secure in his walking and has only really taken a couple of steps now and then, but he is so cute when he is teetering there trying to get his balance.
- One thing I am liking about Mrs. Potts living next door is that we tend to eat together. It is fun to have a sort of pot luck, I cook something, she cooks something and we all eat together of whatever we like.
- It is good for my kids to have other kids like Maurice and Chip around too. It is good for them to learn to get along with other kids.
- Princess Magpie was sick yesterday. Poor baby was so pathetic and listless. You just wanted to kiss all her yuckiness away.
- Another good thing, I am getting SO MUCH unpacking done! I am unpacking things I haven't seen in years. I need more shelves for some stuff now, but it is fun unpacking stuff.
- It is funny to see Little Prince in his cloth diapers because he has such a tiny little bottom and when you put those on him, he looks like he has this giant bottom with tiny little legs coming out.
Aug 13, 2013
Random thoughts for today: