- 5 to 7 granny smith apples (whichever apples you like), peeled, cored & thinly sliced
- 1 (9 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 stick real butter
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut apple slices crosswise in half.
3. Place in pan; sprinkle with dry cake mix.
4. In small bowl, combine sugar & cinnamon; sprinkle over cake mix.
5. Drizzle with butter.
6. Bake at 350*F for approximately 35-45 minutes -- it's done when it is nice and bubbly.
7. Serve warm with ice cream, if desired!