Brownies made with zucchini, bananas and applesauce, yielding a brownie with only 120 calories, 2 grams of fat, and a whole bunch of vitamins and minerals, and egg free.(These are even a very moist low fat chocolate brownie alternative, for weight watchers, only 2 ww points per serving ( 24 servings).
Its not going to be the same as boxed brownies, but this healthier option is delish and guilt free!!
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 2 small or medium bananas mashed
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups finely shredded zucchini
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour an 9x13 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the applesauce, mashed bananas and sugar.
- Add vanilla and cocoa and mix together.
- Then add baking soda, salt, and zucchini and mix together.
- Add flour and walnuts and mix together.
- Spread evenly into a prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes until brownies spring back when gently touched.